Tuesday, September 16, 2014

National University of Malaysia

Its my blogger time again.Before I enter the university,I wonder that how the university life.And now I finally entered and experienced it.
At first day,I come to Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.My reaction was feeling amazing.Its too big compared to my previous school.So I quite scare that I will lost in the university.After that,I finally came to my kolej with the guideline of the seniors.The seniors were superb nice.Then,I started to get my things out from the car.

When I opened the door of my room,my reaction was:"wow".It is my first time to live at hostel and apart from home.So I a bit that cannot adapt to the room.First three days,I really cannot sleep and very tired.But now,everything are going well and I can adapt to it.
For every first intake,the seniors will prepare the orientation activities for the juniors that included me.At first,I really hate this kind of activities.Its normally super boring.But this time,I really enjoyed with it.Why I say so?The seniors treated us with very good.If you need any help,just tell the seniors.And they really help you to solve it.Besides that,the games that played during mmm(minggu mesra mahasiswa) were nice.The dances were easy to learn and fun.

I also exposed to the subjects of my course.Well,my first time learn mathematics in malay language so I a bit confused to it.I think that I need times to suitable myself with the help of dictionary,lectures and friends for learn it as soon as possible.As everyone know,UKM is a university that very look important on our official language that is malay.Therefore,mostly exam will conduct in our official language.Before I enter,one of my friend asked me,why I put UKM as my first choice while everything at realistic world more look important on english compared to malay.I believe that it is a platform to me for learn everything.

University life should be enjoyment and fun with friends.At university,it cannot be alone.Everyone need friends no matter you likes it or not.Friends are the person that we spend a lot of times with them.Everyone should help each others.At here,we are just likes big family and spend times together.
We not only need to be success in our academic,but we also need to social with others.So I gonna to take part in the activities.I am not sure what activities that I interest,but I will step one forward to expose my interests.Arrangement of timetable is important for every university student.So I will make sure that my times equally balance to academic and social activities.

That all for my blogger.Reflect on yesterday,live for today and hopes for tomorrow.
Kata inspirasi hari ini:

Hidupmu adalah milikmu, kamu sendiri yang menentukan baik buruknya dan kamulah yang memimpin diri sendiri dan bukan orang lain.

No comments:

Post a Comment